A student must perfect their skills before they can be called a Master. So we’ll begin to train and transform our minds to become, as the Buddhists like to say, “A wish fulfilling gem.”
Remembering Shambhala is simple and can be done at any time during the day. I would recommend to practice this exercise either in the morning shortly after you wake or in the evening a little bit before you go to bed.
Shambhala is a Sanskrit term meaning “place of peace, tranquility, and happiness”. Shambhala is believed to be a mythical society where all the inhabitants are enlightened.
It’s time now to transform your own world into Shambhala.
My Personal Shambhala Exercise
1) Take out a piece of paper and a pen.
2) On the top of the paper write “My Personal Shambhala”
3) Put the date on the page but make it one year in advance.
4) Write out the sentence, “What an awesome year it’s been!”
5) Before you move on, think about all the things that you’d like to
change in your life. What would you change to bring your more
happiness, peace, tranquillity, prosperity.
6) Now write out all the different aspects of your life that you’d like changed as if they’ve already been accomplished. It could be anything. Like a “perfect relationship” or “perfect home” or “the trip around the world” or “more amazing friends” etc. Make this as rich, vivid and juicy as you like.
7) Read it nightly.
8) See it.
9) Feel it.
10) Every day for the next 90 days take some sort of action to make this vision your reality.
I hope this helps…