“The purpose of life is happiness.” ~ His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama
At the start of 2010 I registered to be part of a positive psychology course taught by the famed Tal Ben-Shahar.
My interest in the course was inspired by a scientific study done about happiness. It compelled me to try to delve deep into the depths of what makes us happy.
I registered for the course and set-up a blog called “Happiness How To” (now closed). My intention was to write about my discoveries as I studied and learned all I could from this happiness master.
But that dream was short lived.
Life takes us in unexpected directions and because of new adventures I wasn’t able to attend the course. I still moderate the Happiness How To facebook page that has 1766 members and growing. Click here now and join us and our happy community on facebook.
I wrote a series of posts about happiness that I’ve brought over here and compiled into this Series on Happiness.
It’s my hope that through these pages we can discover the keys to happiness together.
So please join me on my quest to help make the world a happier place.
“Harvard Medical School has determined that happiness is emotionally contagious up to three degrees — meaning your good mood can spread not only to your friends but to their friends and their friends’ friends, too.”
The Happiness Series
“Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence.” ~ Aristotle
- Happiness At Harvard – Happiness In Six Steps
- Secrets To Happiness
- The Door of Happiness – A Buddhist Prayer
- The Happiness Prayer – A little prayer by Mother Theresa
- Happiness Is A Rapping Monk
- The Happiness Machine
- Happiness Is – The Dalai Lama’s Secret To Happiness
- Relaxing Into Happiness
- Choosing Happiness – A Prayer of Happiness
- Happiness and Princess Crowns
- Sharing The Happiness – How To Be Happy Through The Power of Sharing
- Define Happiness – Can Happiness Be Pinned Down?
- What Makes You Happiest – The Results of the Happiness Poll
- A Collection of Happiness Quotes
“Remember, happiness doesn’t depend on who you are or what you have; it depends solely on what you think.” ~ Dale Carnegie
Be Happy and Inspirational!