This technique is exactly as it sounds, it’s a body breathing exercise. The benefits are, peace, healing, and overall body awareness.
- Lie down on your back in corpse pose
- Focus on your breathing. In out. In out. In out.
- Now imagine your whole body is breathing.
- Every pore on your body is breathing in and out.
- Now realize that the breath, the air, is really the vehicle for the energy.
- So with every breath you are actually drawing in energy to you.
- Filling you up with life, love, and light.
- Keep doing this until you hit a stillpoint.
- You will know when you have reached it.
Hot Healing Hands Meditation
- Sit comfortably in a chair or on the floor
- Rubs hands together to warm them up
- Bring hands together in prayer position in front of your chest
- Breath in and out imagining that the light of source is flowing into your crown chakra
- Direct the energy and awareness to the tips of your middle fingers
- Maintain for 5mins
- Release energy into the world or place hands on areas of your body that feel tense of uncomfortable
- Focus on your breathing while you do so
- A good mantra for this is “I AM THE LIGHT. REMEMBER THE LIGHT”
Hello God – All Day Meditation
This meditation is great. I love doing it while walking down the street. Anytime and anywhere that you are you can perform this mediation.
- Whenever you see someone, walk by someone, sit beside someone think to yourself that you are sitting, walking, or looking at God.
- And in your mind say, “I Love You God.” or “Hello God”
This is a fantastic practice that is easily done all throughout the day. It is a humbling experience that can easily unlock the love and compassion that longs to be shared with the world.